What do you think of this figure?
This week sees the release of the Phineas & Ferb Toy Pack in the UK and the Power Disc series 3 will follow next week. And the new Disney Infinity magazine will be released in the UK and should be found in most newsagents from April 16th and will cost £2.99.
Disney have sent us the following information about these new releases:
The Disney Infinity “Phineas and Ferb” Toy Box Pack will be available in the UK nationwide from this Friday, 4th April.
The new Toy Box Pack features the immensely popular Phineas and Agent P characters from Disney Channel’s animated series “Phineas and Ferb.” Players will be able to embark on secret spy missions and defeat enemies with Agent P’s flying fedora or Phineas’ baseball blaster and tuck n’ roll moves.
Both character figures are accompanied by their own unique Adventures. In the Phineas Adventure, players are set into a giant pinball machine and challenged to create a play field where they can destroy waves of oncoming robots. In the Agent P adventure, players can participate in a top-down adventure with side-scrolling elements that pay homage to old school arcade games.
The Phineas and Ferb Toy Box Pack will also include two new power discs to give players’ Toy Boxes a makeover. The “Tri-State Area Terrain” Texture Set and the “Danville Sky” Sky Theme will provide players with well-known location backgrounds from the show, including the Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated building and a small waterslide park invented in one of the cartoon’s episodes.
In addition, the third wave of Power Discs will be hitting UK stores on Friday, 11th April in blind packs of two. The Circular Power Discs grant characters special power ups that can be used in both Play Set and Toy Box modes. Hexagonal Power Discs unlock special gadgets, vehicles and themes to allow for even more customization opportunities within Toy Box mode. Players can stack up to two Circular Power Discs or up to three Hexagonal Power Discs to optimize all the add-ons.
Wave 3 Power Discs
- Chernabog’s Strength – A representation of pure evil from Fantasia, you can summon the demonic power of this villain to do 3% more damage
- Rapunzel’s Healing – The magic of Rapunzel’s hair does more than make blonde locks continue to grow. Her golden hair has healing properties that can give a character 40% more health
- Violet’s Force Field – The quiet daughter of The Incredibles can not only turn invisible, she can generate a force field that can reduce damage by 3%
- Mickey’s Sorcerer Hat – The infamous and iconic hat from The Sorcerer’s Apprentice allows characters to gain experience at a 2% faster rate
- Cruella DeVille’s car – Jump in to the villain’s car from 101 Dalmations to chase after friends and foes
- Disney Parks Parking Tram – This vehicle can bring back fond memories of a trip to the Disney Parks. It provides the great comedic value of driving around a parking lot tram, especially when challenging fancy racecars
- Calico Helicopter – The cunning and merciless villain from Bolt is always surrounded by cats and its master strategist. Take control of Dr. Calico’s helicopter which is fully equipped with rockets to rain fire from above
- Phillippe – The loyal horse from Beauty and the Beast is the trusty companion and only mode of transportation for Belle and her father Maurice. The horse is loyal, but has been known to get spooked easily
- Tantor – Tantor often seems to be timid and even cowardly. However, the gentle elephant has a deep bond with his friends and is often inspired to acts of bravery
- Dragon Firework Cannon – The cannon from Mulan originated in ancient China and precedes modern guns as one of the first projectile-launching weapons
- Wall-E’s Fire Extinguisher – A rare toy inspired by a classic scene from WALL-E, it allows characters to use the propulsion from a fire extinguisher to hover in the air
- Wall-E’s Collection – Transform the Toy Box in to the desolate wasteland that the Earth has become due to consumerism and neglect
- Buy ‘N’ Large Atmosphere – The Sky Theme becomes a swirling dustbowl filled with empty buildings that are mere husks of their former glory. The most notable thing in the barren horizon are the numerous Buy ‘N’ Large signs
- Toy Story Mania Blaster – The toy originates from the Toy Story Midway Mania ride in Disney Parks. Unlike the Goo Guns from the Toy Story Play Set, this is a weapon designed to damage opponents
- Angus the Horse – The beautiful black Clydesdale from Brave is fiercely loyal to Merida. Although he can be stubborn at times, his strong bond to his owner allows him to be coaxed into almost anything
- Tri-State Area Terrain – A simple and subtle texture, along with a few gadgets, that is reminiscent of summertime when Phineas and Ferb create their incredible inventions
- Danville Sky – Turn the Sky Theme into the backdrop of Phineas and Ferb’s Tri-State Area. One of their greatest projects, a giant roller coaster, can be seen off in the distance. In addition, you can spot the iconic building of Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated, the lair of Agent P’s nemesis
Will you be picking up this Toy Pack?
On the same day as the re-released Nerds Rocks figures come out, Disney are also re-releasing the Agent P figure from Phineas & Ferb series again. While this figure was originally released in May 2012, the official Disney Vinylmation page has now listed this figure as being available. No word on if the other figures from this series will be re-issued or if they are simply putting this figure back out due to high sales.
Retail Price: $12.95
Artist Name: Ron Cohee
Disney Parks Release Date: March 21
Disney Parks Online Release Date: March 21
What do you think about this Re-Release?
Today retailer Newegg.com has put up some information up on some pre-orders for some of the second wave of Disney Infinity figures with a date of the 31st December. Some of the figures included with that release date are Wreck it Ralph, Sorcerer Mickey and more interestingly are the details on Agent P, Phineas and Ferb. This is the first time we have seen a image of Ferb.
Below are the images of these Phineas & Ferb figures:
However it should be noted that there hasn’t been any mention of Ferb before now and isn’t in the Hall of Heroes and is also on a different base to the others. It’s also strange that the figures from the Toy Story in Space series are listed as being available on their own from the same date and many other figures that we know are out in November are being listed as released at the end of December.
So we think it might be worth taking some of this information with a pinch of salt as we haven’t heard or seen anything about Ferb before. Could this just be a sneak peek of a prototype put up for sale by mistake?
UPDATE – Travis has since found a picture of a P&F play set that is available on Disneystore.com which shows this figure isn’t part of Disney Infinity. That doesn’t mean its not coming but that figure shown on the pre-order website isn’t correct.
We have been sent in some images of the new Agent P based on the Marvel Mission episode featuring the Avengers is out on on June 24. It’s an open-window figure…retails for $12.95 US, $14.95 CDN. Agent P doesn’t have a fedora, but he does have a red cape (hidden in the picture, but you can see the attachment of the cape on his neck).
Some interesting news came to light today from Vinylmation Exchange Member Mark M. who is reporting that Disney is releasing a Agent P SuperHero Mission Marvel Vinylmation. It’s expected to be released on June 24th (this could change).
Here are some details on the up and coming Mission Marvel episode
Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel will be a special Season 4 episode of Phineas and Ferb and serve as an animated crossover between Disney and Marvel that will premiere in the summer of 2013.
Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor and Hulk enter Danville after Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s latest “inator” scheme accidentally removes their powers and immobilizes them. Now it’s up to Phineas and Ferb to team up with the Marvel Super Heroes to help them regain their powers and defeat Marvel Super Villains – Red Skull, Whiplash, Venom and M.O.D.O.K. – who are working together with Dr. Doofenshmirtz to use his power-draining technology to create mayhem.
The second one will be called “Mickey’s Surf” at Store 346 in Hawaii.
These are also both due out on June 24th, but obviously these dates could change.
Marc M. is also reporting that the rumoured Mask Series is set to be released on May 20th.
At the moment we have no more information on these new releases and these should be taken as Rumours since they haven’t been officially released by Disney.
Thanks to Marc M for the information.
While the releases might be slowing down for the holiday period, Disney still have a few more releases set for 2012 and today saw the release of the following.
- NOVEMBER 30, 2012
Disney Parks Online
- Phineas & Ferb Series, Agent P 3-inch figure (Open Edition / Retail: $12.95)
- Fantasia Series #2 – Unicorn and Faun (Edition Size: 1,500 / Retail: $24.95)
Both of these new releases are already available at the Parks.
Also DisneyStore.com’s Cyber Monday sale hasn’t completely finished as many of those vinyls reduced have stayed at those low prices such as the Sports Teams, 7″ Light Ups, Jr Pair’s, Park Star Variants, Storybook & Comic Con sets and many others. However some vinyls have returned to their original price such as Popcorns (Except for Mickey’s Black & White Variant) and Mechanical Kingdom plus others.