How amazing would it be to completely recreate Disneyland in the 2.0 Toy Box? To make this dream a reality, we’re going to need everybody’s help!
Here’s the plan: The Toy Box Mentors are hard at work building each of the lands in Disneyland. And every month, we’re going to call on you, the community, to put on your Imagineering hard hats and create the ride attractions. The very best Toy Box submission for each attraction will be linked to the main Disneyland Toy Box.
Fantasyland is up first! So if you’re up for the challenge, build one of the following attractions as a Toy Box and submit it to Disney by March 4th:
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pinocchio’s Daring Journey
- It’s A Small World
- Snow White’s Scary Adventures
- Matterhorn Bobsleds
Before you start, there are just a few more guidelines to keep in mind:
- Your Toy Box attraction needs to be one Toy Box, not multiple Toy Boxes linked together. This way it can be linked to the Mentors’ main Disneyland Toy Boxes.
- You don’t need to build the entrance. The Toy Boxes that the Mentors are building include the outside of the Disneyland attractions with a door that will link to the Toy Box you create.
- Building a Toy Box together with other members of the community is encouraged! Just be sure to give your co-creators credit in your description.
- If you’ve already created one of the Disneyland attractions for a past challenge, you may want to go back, spend some time improving it, and resubmit it.
– Disney Infinity Team
Will you be entering this challenge?