Here is the official description for this weeks edition:
This week we review all the previews that were seen and talked about at the Reflections of Evil trading event held at Epcot at Walt Disney World on September 13-15, 2013.
In this week’s episode here are the following main points:
- Nick & MC kick off the show with some information about their DeeVee Awards
- The guys go straight into their coverage of the Reflections of Evil event and Nick’s experience at the event.
- The main Vinylmation talk is covered where they cut to recordings of the actual talk.
- “The Chase is back” is the new catchphrase
- A quick run through all the release dates
- Nightmare Before Christmas #2 Early Release
- Thomas Scott is currently working on 2015’s new releases
- A look at the Meet & Greet Vinylmation
- The guys discuss Frozen
- Park 13 is quickly discussed including the Haunted Mansion & Tower of Terror Sets
- Animation 4 is gone through including the other packs.
- The Holiday Vinyls are quickly discussed
- Nick and MC discuss 2014
- Disney Character Stars Wars Mickey and Stitch
- A look at Cutesters Snow Day
- Trade Events Vinyls and their variants
- The Indiana Jones set is discussed
- Star Wars 4
- Nick and MC discuss the new Topperaries series and how different it is.
- The first Duffy blind box series
- Dtour 2 as a blind box series
- Park Starz 3
- Toy Story #2
- Pirates of the Caribbean #2
- Pixar 2
- Jungle Book
- The Disney Store’s Aladdin Junior Series is discussed
- Robots 4
- Nick and MC discuss next years Imagination Gala
- Next week they discuss the fans thoughts on Reflections of Evil.
You can listen to this Podcast by clicking here