With thanks to my friend from Toys “R” Us, some details about the Trade Event, being held nationwide at Toys “R” Us stores, are starting to emerge.
1. The Power Disc Trade Event will take place from 12pm-2pm at every Toys “R”Us across the United States on Saturday, September 7th.
2. Stores will be getting Trick or Treat bags to giveaway at the event. Available to anyone, but only while supplies last. Sounds like they will be limited, as my friend’s store is getting only 50.
3. For the week prior to the Trade Event (starting Sunday, September 1st), Toys “R” Us will be selling Disney Infinity single character at 2 for $20, and Power Disc packs at 2 for $6.
For one day only, on that Saturday, guests will be able to save on all things Disney Infinity, as well as select other Disney video games and DVDs. Here is the coupon flyer guests will get when they enter the store on that Saturday.
4. It looks like the next Gold Pack Exclusive Power Disc to be released in the US is the circular disc User Control Power. When it will be released is still up in the air, but it will be on or before September 7th. Why? Toys “R” Us will be given out a trade checklist for attendees of the event, and User Control Power is right next to Mike’s Car in the TRU Exclusive area.
5. There is no word of the Trade Event happening outside of the United States at this time.
That’s all of the information I have for now. If more information becomes available, I will let everyone know here, as well as over at our Facebook page: Infinity and Beyond presented by Vinylmation Kingdom.