The Vinylmation Kingdom this week has been like Piccadilly Circus, we have had an extremely busy week with the D23 Expo in Los Angeles and we are going to run through the highlights of that event tomorrow. But in the middle of all the D23 Expo coverage, there has been lots of news away from D23 that we wanted to highlight since its been so easy to get lost in the shuffle.
- The Park 9 Skyway Variant Exists
- New Releases – 8/9/13 – Park Starz 2 Gus Variant & Donald Duck Popcorn Variant
- New I Love NY Vinylmation Twin Pack Coming Soon
- Medieval Blind Box Series Coming Soon? + a Las Vegas Exclusive?
- Photos from the Unofficial Trading Event at WDW 8/10/13
- And the Little Mermaid Chaser is ???
- Warning – Scrapper Alert
- More Details on the Epcot Food and Wine 2013 Vinylmation
- Sneak Peek at Gerald Mendez’s Next One of a Kind Custom
- John Henselmeier’s Runaway Brain
Have you checked out the VK Corner featuring Matt on the latest Destination Vinylmation Podcast Episode 130 Wet Paint Donald,
As per normal, the Vinylmation Kingdom team has brought you many exclusive columns and features that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Meet Me on Main Street
- VK’s Artists Unleased Custom Showcase – Jared Flores
- Across the Pond – Save Disneyland Paris
- Across the Pond – My Adjusted Buying Habits
- VK’s Artists Unleashed Custom Showcase – Miranda Legendre
- Collection Spotlight – Jay Grumet
- VK’s Artists Unleashed Custom Showcase – Tom Shultis
If you’re a custom artist and would like to be featured in a future edition of the Custom Showcase, be sure to get in touch with me (Roger@VinylmationKingdom.com).
Also if you haven’t already done so, Check out our Facebook Groups for Trading/Buying/Selling and for Custom Vinylmations..
And finally, The Vinylmation Kingdom team are running the Tower of Terror Ten Miler in October in aid of Autism Speaks. These donations go directly to Autism Speaks, Your donation is also tax deductible! If you can donate, thank you so much for your generosity. Every little bit helps, and You can sponsor the Team by clicking on the banner on the side of the website.