Here is their official description for this weeks Podcast:
This week we talk about all the June releases that were announced, the idea of lower LE/higer price tag, and some rumored upcoming vinyls and dates.
On this weeks episode, Nick and MC discuss many items including:
- With such a busy week of news, the guys kick off the show with how Disney do different things for different events such as at the WDW Trade Night at ESPN and the May the 4th Star Wars event.
- They discuss this week’s past weekends new releases like Park Starz 2 and 2013
- Star Wars Weekend’s Release Dates are quickly run through
- All of the announced series from last week are discussed including Park 12, DCL, Beauty & The Beast, Monsters Uni, Lone Ranger, Fantasia #8, & Eagle
- With the announcement of the Dumbo/Timothy Set, the guys discuss their thoughts on the LE & Price.
- The change of the Trading Location at WDW/DLR is discussed.
- Nick and MC quickly talk about Vinylmation being used in other Disney areas such as the OMD blog including the Alice in Wonderland & Emotional Stages stories along with the new Web series and Radio Disney Awards.
- The new Mask’s series is quickly run through.
- Other rumoured releases that we reported last week including Agent P Mission Marvel, Mickey’s Surf and NY Jr.
- The Release Date Calendar is run through
- The guys give their Predictions for the week
You can listen to the podcast by clicking here