Destination Vinylmation’s latest podcast, Ep. 115 Poocorn is now available to download
This week interview Mark Hoffmann, the winner of Custom VinylMadness 2013. We preview the Vinylmation in the Tiki Room 50th event catalog. And we talk some Animation, en Vogue and much more. We also have a full release and events calendar.
This week Nick and MC run through a number of subjects including:
- The guys discuss the Epcot Flower & Garden festival with Noah’s vinyls like Easter Bunny and Beauty & The Rose Customs.
- We broke the news last week of the variants for Animation 3 plus the 9″ Chernabog and here the guys discuss their thoughts on these.
- Javier Soto’s Animal Kingdom 15th Anniversary Yeti is brought up.
- Recently Destination Vinylmation ran a story on a variant/test on the C3PO from Star Wars Series 1.
- The Vinylmation FlipBook feature on Game On and how Disney are trying to make Vinylmation mainstream.
- OC Vinyldon sent word that he has been informed by the management at DLR that there is no more trading allowed outside D-Street in DLR due to damage to property and merchandise.
- The guys run through the release dates for future series.
- This weeks feature sees Nick & MC discuss the custom vinyls for the Tiki 50th Anniversary.
- A interview with Custom Vinyl Madness Winner Mark Hoffman
- Another fantastic Custom artist Anne Marie is discussed with her new series based on Ghibli.
- Nick & MC give their Predictions for the week.
- Finally the chaser for Animation 3 is reviewed.
Be sure to check out this weeks episode.
To listen to this weeks Podcast, Click here