Quick update here! We finally have the image of the only “mass produced” Vinylmation that will be available at the Haunted Mansion “Room for 1 More” Special event on September 30th. It’s a part of the ear hat combo and designed by Monty Maldovan. For more information about the “Room For 1 More” Event, read below the picture
We invite you to step through the graveyard gates of the Haunted Mansion cemetery, recreated with “ghoulish delight” at the resort. Here you can dine in a mist-enshrouded banquet realm hidden among the crypts. While organ music plays, restless spirits will rise to entertain you during a feast provided by our ghoulish gastronomists.
Looking for somewhere to retire? Might I suggest our Ghost Gallery in the Library, where you’ll want to keep the supernatural in suspense by bidding on priceless first editions and other creepy keepsakes in our silent auction.
Room For 1 More event – P“LOTS” includes:
- Be the first to pre-purchase limited-edition event logo products, Haunted Mansion-themed collectibles and Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary collectibles.
- A deadly silent auction that includes a performance art lot by Noah.
- Meet and greets with world-renowned artists such as Robert Olszewski, Jim Shore, Greg McCullough and more.
- A cryptic conversation with our council of Walt Disney Imagineers.
- Ghostly dinner feast with haunting sounds and full-bodied entertainment.
- A deadly departure gift … don’t forget to hurry back!
Mortals dying to attend the Room For 1 More event can request tickets through July 20. For more details and a sneak peek at the treasures that will be featured at the event, visit ArtofDisneyParks.com.